ToSave Favorites: Panda Bag and Wrist Watch



Welcome back to another blog post! Here's another overdue post for you but I just wanted to share my current favorite pieces from www.tosave.com and here is is! I got these items before I took a vacation so I wasn't able to post about it right away. I really like online shopping and luckily ToSave was able to send me these cute panda bag and wrist watch. I like bags and I haven't own any piece that looks so cute like this one. It will be perfect to carry every weekend for a short getaway. The zipper closure keeps all my things safe and secure. I also like that it has the perfect size for my laptop, camera and other things. I can put some of the things that I usually use inside the big pocket in front of it.


So this is how it looks like. The texture of this bag is so soft. The color can match any other cute outfit that I am going to wear so I don't worry about going out carrying this bag. Since I work online, I can use this bag whenever I want to work in a cafe and put my essentials inside it.


I also got a cute wrist watch from them and I really love it! This looks so feminine and can be pair with dresses. It has a cute Eiffel tower pendant which I really like. It is basically a cute bracelet with a watch attached to it so it is definitely a two-in-one fashion item that you can wear every day. The color is black which is also my favorite.

If you're interested you can check out www.tosave.com and if you need some hair accessories or wigs, you may check out BeautyInHair.com.

No comments:

WritingMeow. Powered by Blogger.