8 Simple Things to do to be Happy

April 11, 2016

We are living in a modern world where smartphones, computers and iPads is the number one thing in our life that we cannot live without. Just for one day, try to do different things. Try to shut down and go away from Internet and your social media accounts. I know some of you may find themselves stressed about their jobs, personal life, money and other problems but to keep the happiness inside you, do these things to win it back and live a healthy life. Let us start it from the day we wake up in the morning and up to the time when we should go to bed.

  • Wake up early. This may sound really bad for a person who likes staying up until 2am but try to go to bed early for this and some things will change about your morning. Wake up early before sunrise and clean up yourself. Make a cup of your favorite coffee while staring the outside the window waiting for the sun to show its magical shine. While you sip your coffee, remember the last time that you saw the rays of a morning sun.

  • Go for a 10-minutes jog. I know this is also weird but keeping yourself healthy is one of the priceless things that we can have. Regain your energy and be alive for another day of your life. Listen to your favorite happy songs while jogging. Just focus on what you’re doing and you will forget those dull moments in your life.

  • Prepare your home-cooked breakfast. Whether it is all about eggs, pancakes and bread, having your breakfast should be the thing that you should not skip every morning. It keeps your body energized and healthy to face a new day of work, adventure and happiness.

  • Take a relaxing bath or shower. It is good to keep our body clean all the time. Keeping yourself clean and free from body odor can boost your self-confidence and be ready for your next successful moments.

  • Play with your pet. Whether it is a dog or a cat, having a pet near you can free yourself from stress of your work in the office. Pets are created to bring you happiness. Shower them with love and learn to take some time to play with them so that they can feel that they are appreciated and not just in your house with no purpose.

  • Learn a new hobby. Bring out the musician in you and learn to play with your favorite musical instruments. Learn a new hobby that you will love. When I was young I really wanted to play piano, do painting and gardening. Now that I am old enough, I choose to follow my heart and I love writing, photography, cooking and swimming. I am not a sporty kind of woman but I would like to take an off to play badminton with my friends.

  • Go out with friends. No matter how busy you are, take some time to spend it with your friends. You can invite them for a dinner at your house and get lost with girl talks.

  • Take time to pray. Sometimes you need to take time and tell Him the things that you like. What matters the most is that you know how to pray and talk to God even if you have a busy life.

12 comments:

  1. I feel happy when im working out and doing my own food as well
    Great tips dear

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like really good advice, but I hate waking up early and jogging, I prefer walking. ahaha Thanks for sharing!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice! I love to hang out with friends! :D

    Daniel x
    The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez
    New Post: The white cap and hoodie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips! I should follow them

    Happy Monday Doll! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shower, pet and pray ones I am good at. The rest are a real challenge. I am a night owl who hates seeing one more minute of morning than I must. Wonderful list though :) Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Following yours for sure :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great points and I agree. I do all of them, but I want to start praying more.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

WritingMeow. Powered by Blogger.