A Fresh New Start

March 29, 2016


Let us talk about the fresh start. Most people can only say that a fresh start is always during the day after New Year’s Eve but, in my own perspective it is different. A fresh start is when you have decided to do different things from the ordinary. It can be starting to enjoy a new hobby, making a new website or by just deciding to be serious on something even at the middle of the year already. It is not yet the middle of the year but today is March, the third month and I am writing this post as a fresh start of this blog.


While changing something about life can be a little bit hard for the first few days, weeks and months. It includes major changes in life, financial situations and the environment. I want to share these things for you to be inspired as well. Right now I am in the middle of my drowning career. I currently work as a web content writer in a business process outsourcing company wherein I should write different topics from money and financials, up to vpn or Virtual Private Network and technology. Everything is routinely and I have to ask for tasks whenever I finished the first one. I feel stuck in the same old pattern of my life even though this job is the first different roles that I had since I started working for the corporate world. I am more into accounting jobs with lots of reports, major financial thinking and dealing with suppliers and weekend working. I had some few changes because I feel normal now. I feel normal because I am working for Monday to Friday only unlike my past jobs that I work until Saturday evening wherein I did lost all the lifestyle that I want like running before sunset, having coffee near my window when I wake up early and cooking some meals. I feel like I need to have a different path since I will be turning into another year of my life this May.


The main reason why I started this blog is that I want to be serious and completely dedicate myself into it. I already created two blogs which I currently maintain once a week including their social media accounts but I feel like they are still stagnant and all the posts that I made there are just useless. I know you’re going to ask me why I started making blogs if I cannot maintain it well. It is my passion but due to other things needed to be done and accomplish, I set it aside and focus on the things that I can do for my family. If I were just to choose one career, it will be writing for my own websites, traveling and collaborating with different brands and people that I know.


I have decided to answer your possible questions here so keep on reading and find out everything about this newest blog of mine.


The name.
Okay, so I have decided to buy a domain first before creating the designs of this blog. I like cats. www.writingmeow.com  is a new journey for me.


The Niche.
Since the blog name is all about cats, money, technology, marketing and everything random I am planning to post photos and things about cats, nature, freelancing (because I do freelancing jobs to!) and life. I also would like to say that coffee will also be here as well as rants and reviews. If you’re looking for a beauty blog, well you can check my other blogs. I have a fashion and beauty blog and also a travel and lifestyle blog. Long contents will also be here. Schedules for this blog will be posted on my next article so I hope that you’re going to watch out for the upcoming posts that I am going to write.


The number of words.
I started blogging as a hobby and I don’t care how many words I will ever need every time I post an article on my first blog. I like posting photos but from four years of blogging, I knew that this is my passion and can be a career as well. I will start to write for as low as 600 words above so that I can give you quality and informative contents.


Time for SEO.
I worked as a web content writer and I have learned so many things that I can apply while writing my blog posts and SEO is one of those things that I forgot to try when I was just starting. I am not really serious to get higher ranks to earn money from this but I just want to feel that my effort can be paid off. I believe, writing is the best job that I can have.


That’s all for now. If you’re going to ask questions, feel free to comment it down below. Thank you for reading my first ever post and I am hoping that you will follow me on this never-ending journey to successful blogging.


No comments:

WritingMeow. Powered by Blogger.