Top 7 Things to Do This Summer 2016


So I know this is a little late but for those people who are not yet having their summer fun at the beach or their favorite places, here are some tips on what to do this summer 2016.


  • Go to the beach. Okay, this is the first choice among many of us. Going to the beach with your friends or family is fun and exciting. I would love to go to the beach but due to workloads, I cannot. I will find time sooner and I will be happy to share everything about it. If there is one place that I would love to keep coming back every summer it would be Boracay. The beach is nice and you can have fun at night because there are many bars on it. You can also go and try their activities such as island hopping, diving, snorkeling and parasailing. It will be awesome if you also try to do these activities with your friends.

  • Go to music festivals. If you can and there are available music festivals near you, go for it. You should try to attend on those concerts and music events once in a while to break some stress from your job. (Well if you are stressed)

  • Learn a new hobby. For those students who are spending their summer vacations at home, you can try a new hobby like swimming, playing the instruments you like or go for summer classes like designing, cooking or whatever you like. You can also start a blog of your own and tell us your future plans, creativity and everything that you like to share.

  • Go hiking. Once in a while, learn to be adventurous. Whether it will be with your friends or just you alone, try to discover new things and face your fears. Hiking is a good exercise for your emotions and your body, plus it’s really fun if you appreciate it. Take lots of photos and you’ll be able to laugh about it next summer of your life.

  • Go picnic with your family. It doesn’t mean you have to spend too much for food. You can cook them snacks and buy them their favorite drinks and seat on a blanket at your favorite park. Share different stories and treasure the bright sunny summer afternoon.

  • Try a new sport. I love badminton and whenever I have the chance to play it with someone, I always go for it.

  • Visit your grandparents. I always want to do this but I have so many excuses. If you’re not like me, do this. Our grandparents are people who played an important role in our life and giving them respect, love and care is what they will need from you as they get older. Talk to them and show that you care by giving them time. Summer is my favorite time to visit my grandma because I always like it when we talk every afternoon while sipping our favorite cup of coffee. Yes. We drink coffee before the sun set while creating tons of memories through words. (OMG this makes me cry now!)


There are still lots of things to do during summer but these are just my top seven favourites. Enjoy your summer!


8 comments:

WritingMeow. Powered by Blogger.