My Current Top 5 Favorite Social Media Platforms




So this is a different kind of post and today, we are going to talk about my favorite social media platforms. I joined Facebook last 2009 and I was not really into it since I started blogging last 2012. For most bloggers like us, we need social media platforms in our lives to promote our blog posts and share it many different readers around the world. I made a short list of my current favorite social networking sites and apps because I would like to share how it can help us to reach some people who are not into blogging and writing.


Facebook. Nowadays, most people spend like half of their day on Facebook especially those with the age 18-35 years old. I know because that’s what I usually do during weekends and holidays. Facebook is the biggest platform to share blog posts and photos from other different social media networking sites. I do not have to explain because we all know every features of it. I like how they created Facebook Live and it give us real-time conversation with our friends and followers.

Instagram. I love taking photos. I won three contests using Instagram and I love it. I like all the filters and I edit most of my blog photos for my fashion blog using instagram. If you want to be creative, you can use Instagram to promote your passions and obsessions.

Snapchat. I really love Snapchat nowadays. I just discovered using the cute filters and I use it like two to three times a day to share something to my friends. I don’t have any followers but I have mutual friends in Snapchat and I am looking forward to gain more friends there. I want to see different places from different people who use Snapchat.

Twitter. So yeah, whenever feel like I want to say something, I just open my Twitter account and post something there. Although I am not really into Twitter, it helps me to share some contents to my followers and readers. I just don’t like how limited you can use their characters whenever you tweet something.

Pinterest. Although Pinterest is all about photos, it has a huge difference to Instagram. You can gain followers, friends and different people with the same interests like you. I like it when people invite me to add pins on their boards.

Youtube. Last but not the least is Youtube. It is one of the most powerful social networking sites where you can change your life and do whatever your passion is. I admit, Youtube is one of my frustrations. I am so shy to post videos or anything there that is why I have only few videos there. One day I’ll get to do it. Wish me luck!

So there you go! Those are my top five favorite social media networking sites. I still have many favorites but I have to write only five for now. How about you? Leave your comments below and tell my which are yours and why?



1 comment:

WritingMeow. Powered by Blogger.