Why Freelancers Should Consider Blogging?



There are so many reasons why a freelancer should blog. In my own opinion and experiences, blogging has helped me even when I was just started doing freelance jobs. At first, I thought it can be just my little happy place wherein I can share my rants and experiences when I am bored at work but I saw the many benefits of blogging. Anyone can start a blog for free. While some people can say that it is just a hobby, I am telling you that there are thousands of people earning four to six figures a month by just blogging. Okay, let's skip that for now and focus on the main thing.

Here are three reasons why you should blog if you're a freelancer.

Your blog can be one of the proofs that you have the skills and expertise in your chosen field. It is a small piece of the internet world where you can post your past works, say something about your portfolio and let your future clients see it. With your blog, you can even gain clients through it.

You can get to talk to people who have the same interests like yours. Interaction is one of the basic thing that you should do if you have decided to start blogging. Although you can say that it can consume most of your time reading other people's articles and do comment exchanges, there are many of them that you can connect with. Connections is one of the most powerful tool when it comes to freelancing. You might even get a referral from one of the blogs that you're following and land into a great new job.

Learn more. I have learned more things through blogging. It can even make your writing improve and get to find more learning tools that nobody can tell you. I did even learned to read codes and social media marketing through blogging.

These are just few of the many benefits that you can get but if you explore and let the curiosity out of you, you'll find more!

1 comment:

WritingMeow. Powered by Blogger.