My Fulltime Freelancer Journey




I already asked myself bunch of questions about being a full time freelancer. I worked for some companies and I never felt any contentment. Aside from that, there are so many things that I don’t want to experience anymore. A year ago, I moved in the city to try the work life there and I am telling you that wasn’t that easy. I spend most of my savings for just finding a job there. I tolerate the burning rays of the sun to walk anywhere there and attend the job interviews. I succeeded. I found jobs which was just few steps away from the house that I rented.






At first, I felt lucky but as time goes by I feel bored and the salary that I am getting was not enough for my needs and for the needs of my family. I am single. I don’t have children to support yet but I have to work there to save something for myself and to give some financial support to my family because we’re not rich. We have to work to get something for our needs. I already tried freelancing before I went to the city but that time, wasn’t that ready to let go of the opportunities that I already have. Until I get tired. I feel like I am still inside the puzzle, laying there incomplete. I go back home and took a short vacation.




While on my vacation, I opened my Upwork account and started to apply to different jobs again. When I get back home, I received a job interview and right after that I got hired as a social media manager that lasted for three months. While I was earning from it, I have decided that I want this. I am happy with this and I am willing to take risks to work for it and turn it into my fulltime source of income.




Right now, I am working for several clients and I receive my weekly pay. I am happy. Aside from that, I already found myself getting back to blogging. I am now a fulltime lifestyle blogger. I travel occasionally, get brand collaborations and get to receive tons of clothes in exchange of my services. This is the life that I wanted. I still have so many steps to go to achieve goals but this is just the start of my freelancing journey to financial freedom and owning my time to explore while providing the needs of myself and my family.

4 comments:

  1. it's scary to think about being a freelancer, I confess, but I know its a very brave decision and very cool, hope someday I can do the same! wish you the best sucess!

    http://letrendycharm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

WritingMeow. Powered by Blogger.