February Prom Queens

February 20, 2017



I love prom and even though I haven't been to one, I still feel excited about it because I was the one who did the makeup and chose dresses for my sisters back then. I feel like I was a part of their special day. So for all the ladies out there who are still looking for the perfect prom dresses, I have the best recommendation for you! 

I found this website www.modabridal.co.uk and when I saw the lovely dresses that they are selling, I knew this is the best place for all the ladies our there who are going to celebrate prom soon! They are not into just prom dresses but they also sell wedding dresses and evening dresses. I am a big fan of sparkly and colorful things so if you like those things too, then this is just perfect for you! Don't worry because I have chosen few dresses to make your prom night extra special.

The lovely blue dress above is just too lovely and it reminds me of the dress worn by Miss Bulgaria during the 2016 Miss Universe competition in the Philippines last January 30, 2016. This dress looks so elegant, sweet and charming. The intricate top details looks even more gorgeous and adds an instant "wow" effect.


If you love something fuchsia pink with a soft and flow-y texture, then this dress is the best for you. Always remember that everything looks gorgeous in pink. The top sparkling design can add sweetness and elegance to this dress. It looks like modern Barbie's prom dress, all you need to add is a little crown on your head.


This pastel blue dress is perfect to pair with your silver strap sandals and stylish chokers. The texture looks smooth and you can move comfortably in this dress. This is perfect if you love pastel and comfortable dresses for your prom.


Last but not the least is a red elegant dress with intricate details on its top and hemline. I am 100% sure that you'll be an instant head turner on this dress. The details look so gorgeous and feminine.

Ready for more? Check their website for more prom dress uk.



No comments:

WritingMeow. Powered by Blogger.