Life Update: New Year's Resolution, Working at Home and Saving


Happy New Year everyone! Oh yes, I know this post is super late but it's okay. Posting here once in a while is still good. I have to apologize for being so MIA.

I have been so busy lately with jobs, errands, and travels. I think we were all busy especially the past few weeks because it was because of the holidays. Who says working at home is never as busy as working in a company's office? It's so rewarding but due to heavy workloads and deadlines, blogging on here is the last thing I had in mind. It doesn't mean that I have forgotten you guys. Life is tough, you all know that. (Lol) Now that 2017 is already here, we have to get back to our normal life and do our daily tasks. 

Let's talk about New Year's resolutions. Okay, I am not really into this thing because I've listed so many things to change and do every new year but I end up doing nothing out of it. Well, I think I have to get back and be responsible enough for the things that I want to do this 2017. To give you some ideas, I would like to share you some of my New Year's resolutions. 

Wake up early. I know I am not the only one guilty of waking up so late everyday. I don't know how to explain to you but I finish job usually around 10 pm (because I am just working at home full time) then after that I will lay in the bed with my phone. So you know what will happen next and of course, it will be never ending scrolling of Instagram and Facebook feeds. I promise to myself that I will wake up early every day to see the sunrise, morning dew, and morning clouds.

Less coffee. When I wake up late, it makes me feel so difficult to keep my focus so what I always do is rely on coffee. I believe that too much is dangerous so I have to lessen my coffee intake.

Eat healthy. Yes, I should eat healthy even though McDonald's and other fast-food chains have new delicious unhealthy foods to try!

Appreciate what you have. Alright, I always do this but sometimes due to my emotions I feel like giving up easily and never appreciate the blessings in front of me.

Save. I work hard and I always think that I have to reward myself every pay day and I end up spending more than I earn. I know that is totally wrong and I have to stop it. I have to stop my online shopping addiction, going to the mall and spend a lot of my salary just for non-sense things. I started saving a long time ago but I end up closing my accounts. I already have some left but I think it's time for me to get serious about it. 

Blog more. You guys know that blogging and creating content is my passion but, I also have to do something and earn money to support myself. My greatest dream is to just write and provide content on my own websites and channels but yeah, life is difficult and you can't just serve two masters at the same time. I know the fruit of sacrifices is sweeter and I am looking forward to that.

Travel more. Alright, I said I will save more but traveling not as expensive as you think. I always try to catch an airline promo and do research to get the best deals. Traveling needs money but the experience that you can get from it is priceless. If you don't know yet, I have my lifestyle blog and I post some of my travels, hotel recommendations and every random thing about my life there. You can check www.thezigzaglane.com if you're curious. 

So I guess, that will be for my post today! I hope you guys have a nice 2017 and always remember to stay thankful! Spread love and always be kind. (Alright, will start working now! lol)

xoxo




No comments:

WritingMeow. Powered by Blogger.