AVG: Protect your Devices and Invest in Reliable Antivirus!


Hey everyone! I am currently under the sun while working on this blog post because it's vacation time! Honestly, I don't really feel this vacation because I have been working for couple of hours each day. You already know that I am a freelancer which means I can carry all my work with me anywhere as long as there is Internet.


Aside from the Internet, I make sure that my devices are protected while on the go. If you're aware of the Internet and the dangers that you might face if you're not careful, you probably know something about internet security, VPNs and online privacy. I make sure to use the Internet with caution and post things on social media without too much information. Nowadays, it should be practiced more. Have you heard about identity theft and other types of theft? Or do you want your devices to be running smoothly without malwares? I super hate malware and any type of it. Sometimes it makes my computer freeze and all those stuffs can make you feel mad. I have been using different antivirus for my laptop and now, I am settled with one. I use the AVG Antivirus for both my laptop and mobile phones.


It is so easy to install and use and so far I have not experienced anything bad about it. Are you new to antivirus or do you just want to switch into a new one? I highly recommend that you should also try to use it especially if you're an online freelancer like me. Our clients' data is more important than other documents that we can save to our computer and we should be the one taking action to protect it. I remember I just downloaded an app or a new software from the internet to my computer and that made my computer slow. Also I saw some adware started to pop up and that is so annoying. I took a lot of time to figure out on how I can remove it but I just got tired from it. I gave it another try using some antivirus and it went well. From that day, I have realized that I should be investing to a reliable antivirus for my work devices. Aside from my laptop, I use my phone to communicate with clients, talk with friends and do money transactions. Those transactions are sensitive and confidential so it should be protected. I do also use VPN service together with an Antivirus.


What is the antivirus that you’re using? If you’re interested with the same antivirus that I use, you can check out www.AVG.com and give it a try. Download it for free and don’t forget to check out the other services that you can get from it. If you’re using an android phone, you’re lucky because you can also install this antivirusfor android mobile.

1 comment:

  1. To be viewed as a genuine PC Virus, a program needs the capacity to reproduce itself and trigger its action at determined occasionsbest antivirus for laptop

    ReplyDelete

WritingMeow. Powered by Blogger.