Stylewe: Freelancers and the Perfect Clothes




Have you heard about Stylewe? So I have been receiving some questions about my job right now, salary and yes even uniforms. Well, if you’re a reader of this blog, you’ll know that I work anywhere I want as long as I have internet and clothing or wearing the traditional office uniform is not a big deal to me. I won’t deny it, oh boy! I love my job but sometimes when I feel like working out let’s say in a coffee shop, I want to dress appropriately.


When choosing my outfit for my outside office, I always consider the texture, designs and if it can be worn comfortably. I am not into expensive clothes so I choose a store with reasonable prices yet can shop for comfortable clothes. Nowadays, since the weather is colder I am into wearing jumpsuits and knitted clothes. I don’t care about office uniforms so I just wear whatever suits my mood, the season and it should give me a total comfort.

Want to know about my favorite store? Well, it is called Stylewe, the word I have mentioned above. One of the leading online store for high-quality clothes. Their clothes are stylish and perfect for a freelancer like us! Just in case you need an idea on what to wear while working at home or working outside, here are my top five picks from their website.






So there you go! That's my favorite jumpsuits to wear when I go out for work! You can follow them on social media and stay updated with their latest promotions and collections.





No comments:

WritingMeow. Powered by Blogger.