Freelancing: How to Deal with Bad Feedback


Today is a really bad day for me. A client has ended my contract and leaves a super bad feedback on my profile which means, it can affect my reputation as a freelancer. I didn't expect this but I have to live forward and be ready to face whatever will happen in my career as work at home person.

I have been working at home since 2014 and this is the first time that a client left bad feedback on my profile. I don't want to get too much detail about it but I think here are the best advice to myself right now.

Move on, forget everything happened.

Fight for your rights. Submit a ticket of explanation about what happened.

Create a profile to a new platform so you'll get ready if something happened to your account.

Save money.

Relax and just try to cheer up.

Think of the brighter side of it.


No comments:

WritingMeow. Powered by Blogger.