6 Reasons Why I Love Cats

April 11, 2016


I don’t know about you ladies and gentlemen but I just want you to know that I love cats ever since I was five years old. I lived in a province here in our country wherein my grandmother raised me. We have three cats in the house and they are all cute and playful. Now that I am older, I still like them and I just want to actually say that I am obsessed with them. If you like cats too, you will relate on this post and if not, I think you like dogs more than cats. I also like dogs but let us talk about cats today. Here are the top reasons why I love cats.

They are my stress reliever. There was a time in my life when I was really stressed maybe because of job, or anything but I swear I think I am close enough to getting crazy. Whenever I go home from work and see my kitty I immediately carry her and pet her. I don’t know but it feels good and all the tiring and stressful day will suddenly be taken away with her sweetness and cuteness.

They are cute. Yes they are absolutely 100% cutest animal that I have ever seen. Maybe I need to see pandas and koala bears too.

They have unconditional love. No matter how you hate a cat, they will come back to you especially if you are the one who give them food. Cats don’t know the word hate. Sometimes they bite but it’s up to you when is the right time to pet them.

They are sweet. A cat will always know the time when you’re depressed. They will just sit next to you and let you touch their fur to keep you calm and relaxed.

They are just around your house. Well, they don’t go far from me and their sounds are cute as well. You can be with them during your happy times and sad times. Sometimes you and your cat can watch the falling raindrops together near the window.

They are easy to draw. Lol, this should not be included on this post but when I was younger, I find it easy to draw a cat compared to dogs, fishes and birds. And oh, I like their whiskers too. I have read that those whiskers are connected to their brain.


So there you go these are the top 6 reasons why I love cats. I like Pusheen cats on Facebook and we always use it whenever I and my friends chat. I am planning to get a new kitten when I get back to my hometown because the kitty that I have there is old and she doesn’t remember me anymore. I worked in different city for almost a year and I left her with my grandmother.


How about you, what is your favorite pet? Do you like cats as well? Do you have any suggestion about kittens? What is your favorite color of a cat? Mine is white and those with three colors.

5 comments:

  1. I love cats as well rather than dog
    I find them very adorable and also my stress reliever
    I think i have a great connection with them

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I am definitely a dog person but I like cats too. One of my friends has a cute kitty and she is adorable :) Have a great week.

    Love,
    Monika | www.palateforstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhahaha this is one of the cutest post ever, I adore cats too! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

WritingMeow. Powered by Blogger.