How to Organize Your Life




Sometimes schedules can be so hectic and we do not know anymore which one to prioritize. Wow, this is really all about me. Ever since I was addicted to social media, (especially Facebook, Instagram and Youtube) I have a hard-time focusing on the most important things in my life. Yes, seriously. Every time I wake up in the morning I spend two to three hours looking and checking on all of my social media accounts and talking to some people. Then time flies too fast and I have to rush to prepare and go to work. There are more other things that I need to organize in my life but after thinking and writing of this post; I’ve come up with these tips on how you can organize your life too. Well, I should do it first.



Write everything down.
I love writing at night before I go to bed. Well, that was before when I am not into chatting with all of my Facebook friends until midnight. My current excuses to doing this write everything down thing is “I have a good memory, I can remember everything that I have to do” and then basically end up doing nothing because I always forget it. So you should write everything down instead of typing and saving it to your phone.

Clean up regularly.
What? Are you serious? Yes that’s my question but cleaning can be the very first way of organizing your life. I am lazy to do thing but I will try it. Well, I have to do it. Throw away all those things that you don’t need any more so that you’ll still have more space for new things that will come to you. Always practice on how to declutter once a week or once a month.

Recycle and Donate.
Okay, I don’t mean to say throw all the things that you do no need anymore but, if these things can still be used by other people, recycle it or donate it so that it will not be wasted and the good thing is, you’ve done good things to other people.

Get a task management app for your phone.
If you can’t put away your cell phone for an hour like me, you better get a task management app installed so that you will be reminded of the things that you should do instead of taking selfies and chatting on Facebook.


Buy only the things that you need.
Another shot for me! I like shopping for cheap things and bargains and going to stores with promo sales to buy everything that I like according to my budget even if I don’t need it. Well, I guess we should try to get only those things that we needed the most and forget those things which are not really important. Instead of buying those things we should learn to keep the money for it so that in times of emergencies, we have dedicated certain amount for it.



Learn to make treat yourself.
This is the coolest idea that I can give. Why treat myself? We need to do it so that we will be able to think about the things that are more important in our life. Treat yourself with time to think. I do not mean treat yourself and splurge all your money to non-sense things.


2 comments:

  1. great blog, thanks for the visit
    I follow you on facebook
    please follow back))))
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/Mosaic-trends-398232470350807

    ReplyDelete

WritingMeow. Powered by Blogger.